Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Welcome

Hello, and welcome to my Blog,

This is my first attempt at such an endeavor and I am flying by the seat of my pants here, strictly trial and error. I hope to post comments and observations on many subjects, but my main areas of interest will be the relationship between politics and religion. Additionally, I hope to write on subjects such as how politics and religion affect the popular culture, and how the popular culture shapes politics and religion.

Obviously, history and education are going to be an integral part of this conversation as well. I welcome all intelligent and rational points of view. I hope that we will be able to have many hours of spirited discussion on a wide range of topics, and that each of us may be enlightened in some way by our conversations.

Thank you

1 comment: